How do I view and save my 4 Cycle Exercise Videos on an iDevice?
Posted by Levi Hensley, Last modified by Levi Hensley on 19 December 2015 08:35 PM
How do I save and view my exercise videos?
10. On the top menu you will see the "Movies" tab, click that.
11. Once in the "Movies" section you will want to select the "Home Videos" tab.
12. Now you will drag and drop (left click on the video image and hold the mouse button down as you drag the image) the video icon you just downloaded to your PC to the "Home Videos" area. Make sure you see the blue "Link" icon next to the image so you know it will save properly.
13. Now you will sync your iTunes on your PC to your iDevice.
14. Click your device image on the top of the menu
15. Click the "Movies" tab on the left side
16. Click the box next to the video icon
17. Click the "Apply" button so iTunes Syncs with your iDevice and the video file will show up in your "Video" app under "Home Movies"
18. Repeat steps 1-17 for each video file you want on your iDevice. (NOTE: You can save all the videos you want first, then sync them all at the same time)
Enjoy the videos on your mobile device!
- Customer Support Staff