How to reduce Uric Acid from Protein?
Posted by Levi Hensley on 19 December 2015 07:08 PM
Your body naturally produces most of the Uric acid found in your body. Your diet can also contribute to the amount of Uric Acid produced. Here are some suggestions on how to keep this to a minimum:
1. Make sure you are eating plenty of mushrooms, spinach, asparagus and cauliflower.
2. You want to choose healthy forms of protein whenever possible. Try mixing the above foods with lean, grass fed or Organic cuts of turkey and chicken. Also, choose foods such as eggs, cottage cheese, organic or raw milk, Greek yogurt and ever tuna.
3. Spices can also help reduce Uric Acid in you system. Try adding Turmeric, Ginger and Cayenne Pepper to your foods or even take as supplements.
4. Drink a lot of water. Try for 8 – 10 6 oz. glasses of water a day, minimum.
5. Besides foods and spices to looks like reducing your stress levels and breathing exercises can help keep your acid levels lower.
Of course remember, before trying any of these suggestions to make sure you talk with a professional locally or get advice from your doctor.
We hope this helps.
- Customer Support Staff