How do I view and save my 4 Cycle Exercise Videos on an Android?
Posted by , Last modified by on 14 July 2015 06:45 PM
How do I save and view my exercise videos?
10. Double click on your Android device icon. Once it opens double click on the "Tablet" icon.
11. Next locate the "Movies" icon and double click that.
12. Now you want to drag your video icon from your Desktop to the open "Movies" folder and drop it in to save it.
13. You will see a prompt asking if you want to convert this file. Select "No, just copy"
14. Once it finishes saving the file you can disconnect the Android device from your PC. Then open it up and locate your "Movie Player" app and click on it.
15. You should see the new file in the movie listings. Click the new video file and watch.
16. Repeat steps 1-15 for each video file you want on your Android device. (NOTE: You can save all the videos you want first, then sync them all at the same time)
Enjoy the videos on your mobile device!
- Customer Support Staff